60 minutes – $100
75 minutes – $120
90 minutes – $140
120 minutes – $180
Hours are M – F … between 9-3 … with occasional afternoon
and weekend availability …
Or call / text 917-345-0128
sessions are a unique combination of some or all of following modalities:
gentle stretching and opening of joints
trigger point therapy
deep tissue work
injury treatment & rehabilitation
Return To Your Body And Breath
Integrative Massage works to release held tension and dissolve body armoring. It delivers a sense of fluidity and sensitivity that often creates a deeply relaxing experience. I hold space for tension and holding patterns to release. We work with the breath in a variety of approaches to assist the release of tension and opening the body. Many of the strokes will overlap joints and corresponding body parts to create a feeling of integration, wholeness, and tension release that is often stored in joints.
Please Email Mary or call/text 917-345-0128 to Book
“Next level body work!! Mary is tiny but mighty, full of intuitive wisdom and healing strength. She has helped my body find balance through chronic illness and disability, pregnancy and postpartum, and in the midst of great stresses and struggles. Deep gratitude for this work, which reminds my body against all the odds that it is still capable of feeling something other than pain. Such a gift!” – RS
The Gifts of Touch
Experts estimate that upwards of 90% of disease is stress-related.
Perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms andcramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain